Emacs features highlighted in this video:
- Tab mode (Ctrl+`)(Ctrl+tab)
- Emacs Code Browsing (ECB) mode
- Magik Smeller
- Code folding, Hide/Show mode (Ctrl+.)(Ctrl+,)
- Quick Visual Bookmarks
- Toggle ‘_pragma’ options (‘/’)
- Moving line/block of code
- External editor
- MS Explorer (F12+F12)
Since I’m just molding this site, please be forgiving in reviewing it. In fact, what I’d love is your opinion. Please comment on each video/feature to help me refine them all. The end result will be a useful set of tools for you, me, and everyone else.
In order to see the details – this video is best to view in the full screen HD mode.